Fann Contracting is a heavy civil construction company that has helped build Arizona’s infrastructure since 1960. With over 60 years in the business, we’ve become one of the state’s leading general contractors serving a multitude of public and private clients on a wide array of projects. We specialize in technical construction projects of all types and sizes including highway and transportation, roads and streets, public works utilities, water and wastewater, commercial and residential developments, landfill, aviation, and other unique project endeavors.
Our employees are our family. The people who come to work here play a meaningful role in building Arizona’s communities. We are searching for an experienced CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR to join our team! The Contracts Administrator will carry out administrative duties relating to contracts and associated documentation while providing support to our project management team at our home office in Prescott, AZ. This position requires a detail-oriented person with contract experience that can work with clients, subcontractors and management.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 Years minimum of experience in contracts administration (preferably in construction)
- State and Federal Construction Contract requirement knowledge (preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Works collaboratively with a team and stays proactively engaged
- Attention to detail and critical thinking abilities
- Substantial computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel + Word + Adobe)
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Other Duties & Responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Draft & review subcontracts, purchase orders, prime contracts, and change orders
- Work with project management staff to track, prepare, and submit project documentation (including Force Account and T&M charges)
- Track and review subcontractor’s Certificates of Insurance; Follow-up on incomplete or expired COI’s
- Prepare, submit, and track 20-day lien notices
- Prepare/Review/Track pre-construction submittals and pre-construction packages with project owners; Prepare and coordinate Pre-construction meetings (in-house as well as project onsite)
- Assist with project documentation (RFIs, submittals, etc.) and processing as needed
- Track, follow-up, update & report status on project documentation.
We offer a benefit package including medical, dental, voluntary vision, life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick time, 401(k) and company profit sharing bonus programs. The hourly wage for this job will be negotiated based upon skills that align with the above-described qualifications, abilities and responsibilities. Typical schedule is M-F from 7AM to 4PM with time off for lunch.
Please note: Fann Contracting, Inc. is a drug free employer. Because of the work we do, this position is a “safety-sensitive” role which involves some aspect of a heightened danger requiring an employee’s full and unimpaired skills and judgment to safely execute his or her job.
Please submit salary requirements and resume to Fann Contracting, Inc. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, in person at 6725 Generation Lane, Prescott, AZ 86301 or by mail at PO Box 4356, Prescott, AZ 86302. Office 928-778-0170 Fax 928-771-7534. If you are scheduled for an interview, please complete an Employment Application prior to the date of your interview – visit https://fanncontracting.com/employment/ to complete an application (required if hired)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
If you want to view the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English