Prescott, Arizona – Fann Contracting, Inc – Northern Arizona’s leading civil contractor – is searching for an experienced Paving Crew Personnel to join our team for local and statewide projects. Training is available for career minded, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to assist in building roads and highways throughout Arizona. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. Subsistence (travel pay) of $63 to $75 per day is available when you travel for work please ask for details. COME GROW WITH US! We promote women and men from within to build our own future leaders such as foremen and supervisors from the ground up! STATEWIDE TRAVEL IN ARIZONA REQUIRED.
- $18.60 – $25.60 per hour (or more) depending upon level of experience or equipment skills.
- Daily subsistence (Travel Pay) of $63 to $75 may be available for some projects outside of the Prescott, AZ area.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity for stable employment in a permanent position with a great company.
- Weekly paycheck with direct deposit into your bank account.
- Excellent competitive pay (DOE).
- Travel pay (subsistence) is available. Overtime is available/frequent.
- Medical, dental, voluntary vision, life insurance, paid sick time (PST) 401k, profit sharing and bonus programs.
- Hundreds of FREE online trade and safety training classes.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED:
- Pre-shift preparations for production paving.
- Assist with setting up the paver, rollers, support equipment.
- Use shovels, rakes, brooms, and/or other hand tools.
- Direct traffic, as needed.
- Assist equipment operators, as needed.
- Operate paving and paving support equipment where required.
- Assist with minor equipment maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
- Being a team player to learn everything possible relating to paving operations .
- General knowledge of construction materials, tools, and equipment.
- Must be punctual, a strong work ethic, and maintain a good attendance record.
- Must be able to work as a team on all projects.
- Lift/team lift or move up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, and safely maneuver around the nearby presence of various construction equipment and vehicles, on an active construction site.
- Prepared to regularly encounter moving mechanical parts, high precarious places (while using fall protection), fumes or airborne particles, and a variety of outside weather conditions.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Work overtime, nights including some occasional weekends.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time (all day).
- Reliable transportation.
- Willing to travel/work out of town.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
This position is not responsible for the oversight of any other teammates
This is an hourly position
Primarily limited to job site locations in Arizona
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit application in person or via mail to:
- Physical Address: 6725 Generation Lane, Prescott, AZ 86301.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 928-778-0170.
This and all job openings at Fann Contracting are considered drug free/safety sensitive positions which means that all categories of employment involve some aspect of a heightened danger requiring an employee’s full and unimpaired skills and judgment to safely execute his or her job. For the purposes of this policy “Safety-Sensitive Operations” means any company position or operation that could affect the safety or health of the employee or others, including any positions or operations which utilizes company owned, leased, or rented vehicles, construction or building equipment, machinery, or power tools, and/or any employee engaged in construction-related tasks on company project sites.
Fann Contracting, Inc. is a Drug Free and E-Verify Compliant Company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
If you want to view the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English